• Email:
  • Password:
  • Remember Me

Print   Subscribe    Share
CDE,FNP,WOCN
Invitation to Nurses. Desert Foot-A Premier Diabetes Foot Care Conference. Special Price for Nurses.
Section:  General Diabetes

Hi all,

Desert Foot. You may have seen it in your inbox and wondered, "What is Desert Foot?"

Desert Foot is the premier multidisciplinary annual diabetes foot care conference held in Phoenix Arizona. This year's meeting will be November 14-16, at the lovely Arizona Grand Resort, Phoenix, AZ.

As the Contributing Nurse Editor for PRESENTdiabetes.com, I personally invite you and your colleagues from all healthcare settings (inpatient, outpatient, home care, long-term care, hospice, pharmacy, etc.) to the Nursing and Allied Health Session at this year's Desert Foot Conference, Friday afternoon, November 16th, 2:50pm to 7:20pm.  

There is now a special price for nurses to attend the full conference: $49.00

As a diabetes educator it is important that we pay special attention to and have expert knowledge in foot care. Learn from national and international experts. Some of the topics being offered are:
Acute verses Chronic Wounds
Wound Healing in the Older Adult
Assessing and Managing the Bioburden
A Stinky Subject? Wound Odor Uncovered

Check it out. Learn more at DesertFoot.org

We hope to see you there.

This continuing nursing education activity has been applied for to the Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission
on Accreditation

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Thank you for all you do to help people who have diabetes.

EnJOY!

Joy Pape, RN BSN CDE WOCN CFCN FAADE
Contributing Nurse Editor - PRESENT Diabetes

joy.pape@presentdiabetes.com
212-933-1756

MEMBER COMMENTS